Rates do not include Transient Occupancy Tax or other taxes
Large RV Sites - Tent Sites
Our spacious RV campground offers large RV sites (many that allow extra tents) and a few tent sites. We’re open for seasonal camping April 15 thru October 15. We also provide a few monthly sites in the early and late season, and also from October - March. Ask about limited boondocking.
We Are Pet Friendly!
RV Sites Information
Our RV sites are gravel, level, large to XXL in size, with full hookups.
- 42 full hookup RV Sites, 2 partial hookup RV Sites
- Many pull-through sites, generous space between sites
- Free Wi-Fi at every site, premium streaming available (video meeting ability)
- Wi-Fi allows for W i-Fi cell phone calls – simply set your phone to Wif-Fi calling!
- 30/50 amp electric at all RV sites (some with 20 amp)
- Level firm gravel surface
- Picnic table, fire pit, some charcoal grills
- All site rates i nclude 2 adults/2 children (13 and under). Additional fees for extra guests, tents i n RV sites (where allowed), pets
- Campsite fees vary for weekday, weekend and holidays
- Dump station on premises (free for partial hookup sites and boondocking)
RV Park & Campground Rates
Fantasy RV Sites
Full hookup, XXL in size, very private, forest edge, room additional partial hookup RV or boondocking, room for tent.
$60-$70 per night. 2 night minimum. Site Numbers: D4, GC. Click to go to reservations.
Epic RV Sites
Full hookup, XL size, private, most forest edge, many sites pull-thru, space for tent(s).
$53-$63 per night. 2 night minimum. Site numbers: 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 34, D2, D3. Click to go to reservations.
Prime RV Sites
Full hookup, most long pull-thru sites, forest edge.
$48-$58 per night. Site numbers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 28, 30. Click to go to reservations.
Classic RV Sites
Full hookup sites, generously spaced apart, includes “Group Classic” sites C1-C6.
$42-$52. Site numbers: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 25, 27, C1-C6. Click to go to reservations.
Thrifty RV Sites
Partial electric/water only hookup sites, next to bathhouse and pool, may be used as tent sites.
$35-$43. Site numbers: 29, 31. Click to go to reservations.
Spacious tent sites, with picnic table and fire ring, parking lot next to tent area. Easy walking distance to the bathhouse.
$25-$35. Tent campers may also rent RV sites at full price. Please call the office for availability and details (530) 336-5657.
Boondocking with Benefits! Size limitations may apply. Park your rig in the designated boondock areas, enjoy the park.
$25-$35. Please call the office for availability and details (530) 336-5657.