Rates do not include Transient Occupancy Tax or other taxes
Large RV Sites - Tent Sites
Our spacious RV campground offers large RV sites (many that allow extra tents) and a few tent sites. We’re open for seasonal camping April 15 thru October 15. We also provide a few monthly sites in the early and late season, and also from October - March. Ask about limited boondocking.
We Are Pet Friendly!
RV Sites Information
Our RV sites are gravel, level, large to XXL in size, with full hookups.
- 42 full hookup RV Sites, 2 partial hookup RV Sites
- Many pull-through sites, generous space between sites
- Free Wi-Fi at every site, premium streaming available (video meeting ability)
- Wi-Fi allows for W i-Fi cell phone calls – simply set your phone to Wif-Fi calling!
- 30/50 Amp electric at all RV Sites ($9/night 50 amp service add-on)
- Level firm gravel surface
- Picnic table, fire pit, some charcoal grills
- All site rates i nclude 2 adults/2 children (13 and under). Additional fees for extra guests, tents i n RV sites (where allowed), pets
- Campsite fees vary for weekday, weekend and holidays
- Dump Station available ($)
RV Park & Campground Rates
Fantasy RV Sites (4 total)
Full hookup, XXL in size, pull thru, very private, forest edge, rooms for tent(s).
Site Numbers: GC, D2, D3 and D4. Click to go to reservations.
Epic RV Sites
Full hookup, XL size, private, most forest edge, many sites pull-thru, space for tent(s).
Site numbers: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 34. Click to go to reservations.
Prime RV Sites
Full hookup, most long pull-thru sites, forest edge.
Site numbers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 28, 30, 32, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6. Click to go to reservations.
Classic RV Sites
Full hookup sites, back-in, generously spaced near the bathhouse and laundry.
Site numbers: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 25, 27. Click to go to reservations.
Thrifty RV Sites
Partial electric/water only hookup sites, next to bathhouse and pool, may be used as tent sites.
Site numbers: 29, 31. Click to go to reservations.
Nomad Tent Site
Spacious site, room for many tents, with picnic table and fire ring, parking area next to tent area. Easy walking distance to the bathhouse.
In addition to this Nomad site, tent campers may also rent RV sites at full price. Please call the office for availability and details (530) 336-5657.
Gorgeous Cinder Cone Cabin Rental - see it on Airbnb!
Our tiny-home cabin is a generous studio-style space that sleeps 2 adults on the queen bed. Additional pull-out couch with full mattress sleeps an additional adult or two children. TV with DVD player (no cable or public tv). Private bathroom with shower. A/C wall unit and electric baseboard heat. Dining table with 4 chairs and a generous storage area in rear of cabin. 2 camp chairs, picnic table, fire ring/grill. Mini-Kitchen: 2-burner electric stove top, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishware for 4, cooking utensils/cookware. Not included by available for fee: bedding, pillows, towels/wash cloths.
2 night stay minimum. Call office for current prices: (530) 336-5657, or see Airbnb