Call for pricing, planning and details (530) 336-5657
Nature Is Our Top Amenity!
Lassen RV Resort offers RV hookup sites and tenting areas among lovely groves of oak and pinewood on a huge 68 acre wilderness area with private trails and stunning views of Mt. Shasta.
Each RV site is spacious and generously separated from its neighbors.
FREE BASIC WIFI IN EACH SITE [Wifi calling and browsing!] Premium streaming available for nominal fee
- Large FHU RV Sites: Pull-thru, Back-in , 2 partial hookup sites
- Some RV Sites allow tents – see Campground Rates
- Tent Site – can hold multiple tents
- Tiny House Cabin
- Swimming Pool (Summer)
- Beer, Soda, Snacks Supplies in Office Store
- Walking Trails
- Clean Bathhouse with Laundry Room
- Group Pavilion and Propane BBQ Grill (may be rented $)
- WiFi – Yes. You’re coming to the wilderness – we recommend taking a break!
- Basic free WiFi allows for browsing but no video.
- Video streaming Premium available for reasonable daily, and multiple day rates for multiple devices
- STARLINK works great here for those who RV full time!
- Recreation Games
- The Rock Box (large pea gravel “sandbox”)
- Tether Ball
- Horseshoe Pits
- Art Fun and more!
Enjoy our colorful trails, named for colors of the rainbow! Each trail has it’s own delights and art, and some have wonderful views of the Fall River Valley, Mt. Shasta and other mountains. Amazing sunsets can be viewed on our Rainbow trail, and all trails are designed to wind and curve, allowing for quiet meditation, dog walks, talks with a friend, or trail running. Trails are flat, and most are accessible by motorized wheelchair. Otherwise, no motorized vehicles allowed.